Clinic Director JobDallas, TX
Why You'll Love This Job
This position provides administrative oversight and assistance to the clinic managers in the management of daily operations and personnel all clinic locations. The clinic administrator is responsible for overseeing operational efficiency, quality and process improvement activities.
Specific Responsibilities of the Job:
- Supervises the clinic staff at the clinics which include: the clinic managers, and all clinic staff. Establishes and cultivates positive, team-based working relationships with all management, employees, vendors, hospitals, and federal, state and local agencies.
- Creates procedures to define and support clinic processes.
- As part of overall quality improvement works with clinic managers to identify and analyze the design of jobs, work processes, work flows and implements appropriate changes to improve effectiveness, ensure regulatory compliance, productivity, and efficiency of the clinical setting on a day-to-day and long-term basis for patients and medical providers.
- Maintains licensure and certification records of all clinic employees. Implements and maintains required in-service events and maintains continuing education records as required by the Agency and local, state, and federal regulations.
- Responsible for assessment and monitoring of infection control, fire and safety and hazardous materials standards, and other OSHA regulations to ensure the safety of patients and staff.
- Anticipates medical provider needs and works with clinic managers to meet those needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Clinic Managers, STI Nurses, Clinic Nurses, Medical Case Managers, Case Managers, Clinic Receptionist/MA – OLC, and Medical Assistant - OLC.
Skills & Qualifications
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess comprehensive knowledge of outpatient medical care service delivery within underserved, low-income populations.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and electronic medical records.
- Requires high level of initiative and ability to coordinate and represent the clinic within overall organizational and management activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated leadership and team building abilities.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of clinical operations particularly within the staffing of clinical support teams.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or health administration related field.
- Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of professional nursing as a registered nurse (RN).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in administrative/clinic management.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience.
- Prefer HIV/AIDS knowledge and experience.